Whilst this soup sounds bland, it is actually so gorgeous! Try it out, it might surprise you.
– 1 whole cauliflower
– 1 whole broccoli
– 5 small or 2 large potatoes
– 2 vegetable stock cubes
– Creme Fraiche and Crutons (optional)
– Chop all the vegetables into small pieces and put in a large pot.
– Prepare the 2 stock cubes as directed on the packet (usually with 1 litre of boiling water).
– Put the stock mixture into the pot with the vegetables and leave on a medium to high heat for 10-15 minutes.
– Once all the vegetables are softened, place everything into a blender and blend on a low setting.
– Season your smooth mixture with the salt then you’re ready to serve!
I like to garnish my soup with Creme Fraiche (Oatly vegan version) and garlic croutons for a different texture in the soup. I also heated some olive focaccia to accompany our meal.